Bart Raffaele wrote:
Hi all
has anyone tried Mozilla /thunderbird for there email any comments on if it's any good.

thanks

Bart.

p.s it looks like i might be the only one using phone manager 1.1.4 http://www.macmedia.sk/pm.htm for the nokia 6310i on os x , no body commented on if they had or not. Every one must be into the colour sceam of thing on mobile phone (not me yet) :-)

Thanks

Bart.

We use both here, firefox as a second-string browser (less now though as gmail is more safari friendly). Gotta love extensions, the one submitted to the list recently; bugmenot is good and we love firesomething and stumble.
If someone wrote an app so safari could use firefox extensions...

Thunderbird is our main email client. Better with attachments and the addressbook seems simpler. I miss the thread highlighting function in mail.app though, but thats about it.

Cheers

Paul