On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 09:04, Rod wrote:

> I used to use Thunderbird on the PC, and it was okay.  Whatever you do,
> don't stuff up putting your email passwords in though, as there is no way to
> correct them (unless that bug has been fixed in the last few months).  Nice
> email program.

That bug has, indeed (finally) been fixed. I use Thunderbird wherever I
can't use Evolution (ie on MacOS and Windows) and have found it solid,
usable, and well behaved.

I'm in the process of moving most of the staff at work from Eudora to
Thunderbird, as Eudora has ongoing reliability problems and has the
second-worst (behind Outlook) IMAP support I've ever seen.

--
Craig Ringer