Hello Guys,

Please forgive me for posting such a subject .... yuk .... Windows XP, I hate anything Windows with a passion! But, I have a friend who is from 'The dark Side' (yeah, I know I should get rid of her),
who wishes to research her family history.
She has seen my 'Reunion 8' which is the best Genealogy software program for Macs.

I understand that 'Family Tree Maker' is the best for Windows.
Does anyone know if this is correct please?

<http://www.gould.com.au/default.asp? pageid=ProductCatalog&template=PRODUCTCATALOG&catid=5571&prodid=14869&oi d=8C5B4A9A-ECE8-47CE-9DC0-38D65F370AE4>

Thank you for  reading this email, I apologise for the content.
The things we are forced to do for friends ???

When Microsoft asks you, "Where do you want to go today?" Tell them, "Apple!"