Hi Brett

I have been using a Sony Ericsson T610 paired with "Phone Agent" on the iBook, via Bluetooth. Phone Agent is shareware that I found on Versiontracker, and happily paid $20-25 for it use. It pairs with the T610 using Bluetooth, and allows SMS & MMS to be sent from the iBook using the phone. You can also do things with the phone such as change the desktop picture, download-edit-upload the phonebook, access folder on the phone, and several other features that i haven't gotten into yet.

I am not sure whether you can get the same software for other SE phones though.

Good luck with your search!

Daniel F.