Hi:  My kids gave me a great present - radioSHARK, a USB AM/FM radio that lets
you record radio in AIFF or AAC format. Now I have the challenge of hacking in
to recorded programs to edit out bits and pieces I want to keep and save them
to iTunes. For example, that wonderful music show the Daily Planet, which for
practical purposes will now only be available online as the all-wise ABC has
cut the afternoon show so that it's only going to air at midnight. Until now
I've been using Audio Hijack Pro, but this does not not read AAC format and I
don't particularly want to fill up my hard disc with uncompressed AIFF files.
I've had a look at Media Rage but although it deals with a variety of formats
it doesn't seem to offer the facility of hacking in to cut out segments.

Any suggestions?

"If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care
of myself." Eubie Blake (jazz pianist), age 100.