Hey Severin (and other WAMUGGERS!)

Dan has recently moved house, and has had to change over his ADSL and other
bits and pieces.  I'm sure he will be back in action very soon!

If you urgently need to contact him, send an email through to me and I'll do
my best to get hold of him.  I know of ways and means of getting hold of him
:-)

<start Dr Evil impersonation>

Moohhaaaahhaaahhaaa

<finish Dr Evil impersionation>