but I didn't attach anything.... the only thing I did differently to the questioning one was to cut something from a forum web page and paste it into the email

Yvonne

Text from pages would usually be pasted in as styled text. If the font's different, or there's bold or italic text, then it's styled.

Some e-mail clients offer you the option of stripping styles before sending the mail.

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the