In these days of "manual-free" I find I often want to print hard copy of PDF Users Guides. Acrobat Standard allows me to double side by printing the odd numbered pages first then the even ones.

although not an exact answer to your printing question,

I have 2 screens connect to this G4 here, an Apple 17 in LCD and a very old 14 vga- the second screen is great to have as a manual reader whilst I work in various software, such as BOA I (which has a 70 page HTML manual - which I have also printed out),

chow
--
Gary Dorn
Architect