We have recently co-located our servers in QV1 with a seriously fast pipe to
the net and are offering domain, web and mail hosting as well as scripted
backups.
We are a registrar agent too.
Check out http://domains.mactherapy.com/ for pricing and details.
Excuse the ugly website, it's being re-skinned soon.
Hope you don't mind the self promotion but it seems relevant to this thread.
Queries to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cheers
Rob