Or tabs

Try a non-breaking space (option-space)

On 3 Mar 2005, at 06:59, Mervyn & Giuliana Bond wrote:

I have been caused to use Word from Office 98 and wish to create a simple form to collect name, address etc. In Appleworks I would type Name and then click on Underline and use the space bar to draw a line to the desired length. Word does not seem capable of this. I have a manual and have searched that for clues as well as 'online' help.
Is this simple task possible?
Help please.
Merv

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

--
Dr Rob Phillips, Educational Designer,    [EMAIL PROTECTED]