Hi Paul

My email sent to you last Friday has been returned by your System

"Your message with Subject: Re: Apple Macintosh computing equipment for sale.
could not be delivered to the following recipients:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please do not resend your original message.
Delivery attempts will continue to be made for 8  day(s)."

Maybe if you are not getting any bids this is part of the problem.

As for my original question, I was wondering if item 1 has firewire? The link describing it didn't mention 10 gig versions, so I thought it might be the later one?

cheers
Jude