After viewing the list archive this morning and checking it against my emails I see that I didn't get quite a few of those sent yesterday, the last one I got was at 15:47. The next was the email I sent just a few minutes ago.

Obviously some of the mail just isn't getting through to me. I don't think its my computer because the mail on my server's mailbox reflects what I get here.

Obviously this could be quite serious - what other mail am I missing?

Could anyone on TPG check what they're getting with what's on the archive and what they get and let me know if any posts are missing?

Thanks,

Mike Fuller