For a bit of Friday fun, what do WAMUGgers call their hard drives or servers?

To get the ball rolling, my G4 MDD drives are John, Paul, George and Ringo (easy guess what icons I use!), while my Powerbook is Calvin and external FW drive is Hobbes (after the comic strip characters).

of old:
Kryton, Lister, Cat, Rimmer and Kychanski(sp?) various macs of mine at WACAE (ECU)

not so old
Banggerreng - was the name of my hover G4 for a while... you may need to google that one

I'm boring now -
Machintosh HD for my internal both here and at home

then:
80G music ahhh well that would be my 80G MP3 external drive
200G backup, natch my 200 G backup external drive
120g scratch, bingo my 120G external drive for throwing any old junk on to
30G graphics work, oww not so obvious this one - it's any current photoshop work (in multiple save states so I can roll back) before they become completed work which are archived off to CD/DVD.

staying equally dull my iPods are
"marks 15G iPod"
"marks 4G iPodMini"

--