Howdy,

OK ! I am on the useless loop going around one big circle.

Wish to print from a Classic Application like QuarkXpress to
an Epson Stylus Photo 700 connected via Parallel / USB
adaptor cord on USB card.

The 700 is seen ok and can be configured for succesful OSX printing by using Gimp print .

However for classic all the Mac help seems to say it needs to be setup in the Classic System chooser. I have the driver installed ok , but when I click on the driver I do not see a USB port to connect to.

Anybody done something like this with suggestions please ?

OH !  Cannot update the software.
The newer versions are too complicated for our basic needs

TIA

Bob