I have the "McBain's Lovechild 15" laptop bag which is the ultra basic laptop sachet bag.
http://www.crumpler.com.au/cartIndex.php?prodId=172&prodType=Bag&catId=5

also have a couple of  Sporty  Guy's for photographic gear
http://www.crumpler.com.au/cartIndex.php?catId=11

People always ask me about them and putting them out on the table at a backpackers you get people who want to poke and prod all the little corners and hidden pockets as they go "owwww" and "ahhhhh" and "were can I get one of these?"

and want to get a Budgie Smuggler.... not just for the name :) it's pretty damn good camera bag
http://www.crumpler.com.au/cartIndex.php?prodId=84&prodType=Bag&catId=22

though they have one Camera/Laptop backpack bag that is really cool in that the zip is in the inside back frame so that the bag can not be opened when you are wearing it making it difficult for tea leafs to pick your goods when your crammed in a bus/train/ferry etc... or as they say "Weasel proof"

Oh yeah, I love the Crumpler Bags.
I've had a Crumpler 'Very Busy Man' (holds 15.1" Laptop) for 4-5 years, (as well as crumpler Camera bags etc) It's been everywhere.
I paid around $210 ish.
<http://www.crumpler.com.au/cartIndex.php?prodId=104&prodType=Bag&optId=1&catId=5>

They are very solid and support your Computer very securely.

I love their Web Site ..... 'Think Different' ???