Dear All

I recently purchased a second hand G4 ibook with 30G, 1G RAM 800MGz running 10.3.8. At the moment there is only 9 G available. I optimized with Onyx and gained 2 G, but I still feel that although there are a quite a few applications I should have more space available. Has anyone experienced this problem or have any suggestions? I just download tinker tool systems, but alittle uneasy to make any major changes with advice. Also, does anyone know how to delete old mail addresses from the system? I have searched and deleted all the usual places eg. address book etc, but they still come up in my mail account when I write new emails. One more question, how do I change the name of Home without re-formating?

Kind regards

Janis