Afternoon,

This one is a bit more than a utility, but after editing with Premier Pro for last 3 days mine is Final Cut Pro, well it only works on OS X!

On 05 Apr 2005, at 3:59 PM, Edward Arrowsmith wrote:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ...

For a couple of years I have had to record in real time the movies made with my Sony digital still camera to get an audio track. As a result of reading your post I just downloaded bbDEMUX and it separates audio and video instantly. How wonderful!!!

Try DropDv

www.dropdv.com

<snipd>

Cheers!
Rob Davies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It is the world which makes known to us our belonging to a subject-communtiy, especially the existence in the world of the manufactured objects." Sartre.