Hi Neil,

I got the same email yesterday so its possibly how it was sent. I know they
had to resend one a couple of weeks/months ago but that was because they
forgot the attachment.

Kind regards,
Greg Satti
www.zytech.com.au
PO Box 758, Bunbury WA 6230
Ph: (08) 9721 1125
Fx: (08) 9721 1126
Mob: 0423 558 636
The online data storage & technology store