Hi all,

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I checked the WAMUG site and
the Yahoo group for archives first, I've been unsubscribed since I
last changed email addresses, but last night I downloaded the most
recent updates for Panther and afterwards Safari just stopped working.

I've had problems with ICQ, and general downloading too, although I
think it's more likely to be the files I'm downloading, I tried Safari
and Mozilla, but Safari wont even load up for me since the siftware
updates. All I get is the icon bouncing in the dock.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Also, if there's a more recently updated email archives I'd appreciate the URL.

Kind regards,
Kelly