On 26/04/2005, at 9:50 AM, Kelly Duffy wrote:

Hi all,

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I checked the WAMUG site and
the Yahoo group for archives first, I've been unsubscribed since I
last changed email addresses, but last night I downloaded the most
recent updates for Panther and afterwards Safari just stopped working.

Do you have any Safari plugins? There was a specific one mentioned here last week, AcidSearch. Remove that from the plugins folder for Safari and see if that helps. The actual email from Bob Howells had this link:

<http://www.macintouch.com/safari06.html#apr18>

Lots of info there!

Seeya

Rod!