On 4/5/05 6:55 PM, "Michael Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No, no sign of it here either. I did receive an aplogy and a new date of 4th
> May for delivery though.
I don't know what Apple Australia's position is on this, but in the US those
promised Tiger by the 29th who didn't receive it also received an email like
yours & were initially offered no compensation. However a large number who
actually rang up and complained about it were offered as a bonus a choice of
either iLife 5, iWorks or something similarly priced for free to make up for
the inconvenience. I've heard a lot of country Australia including many
parts of WA missed out so it may be worth seeing what Apple's reaction is to
offering similar compensation.

--

All the best

Greg Sharp