Correction:
On 7 May 2005, at 9:20am, Reg Whitely wrote:

I haven't really had time yet to look at the streaming videos, but may find time this weekend. We have a GMUG meeting at 1pm this afternoon at Goldings Paving Centre in Glenfield, up here in sunny Gero (it's a beautiful day altogether) and if Carol and Richard have their broadband up and running we may venture a look then.

I've just been reminded that the meeting is NEXT Saturday, so I can get on with the loungeroom renovations today. Time warp conflict in etherspace continuum!

Reg