I'm using a Griffin iMic with a $10 un-amped PC-based mic and Skype - works fine.

Cheers,
Tobes.

On 11/05/2005, at 12:22 PM, Stewart Woods wrote:

Hi all,

I'm wanting to try out Skype and am looking for a recommendation for a USB mic (I've a Quicksilver G4 with NO mic slot!)

Can anyone recommend a cheap usb mic that they have used with Skype?
Or are they much of a muchness?

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Stew

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro