On 11/05/2005 12:22 PM, "Stewart Woods" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm wanting to try out Skype and am looking for a recommendation for a
> USB mic (I've a Quicksilver G4 with NO mic slot!)
>
> Can anyone recommend a cheap usb mic that they have used with Skype?
> Or are they much of a muchness?
>
> Thanks in advance for any assistance
>
> Stew

Hi Stewart

I've supplied to clients (and use myself) either of the following:-
Usb MAcMice MicFLex microphone - $95
Logitech USB Headphone and Mic Headset - $49 upwards

Both of these work fine. I quite like the Logitech one as it sits on your
head and works well with lots of other programs.

I hope that info helps. Email me if you'd like more details.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
Daniel
---