Malcolm J McCallum wrote:

Thanks Onno and Mark.

I am going into Murwillumbah today and will try your suggestions. I was quite aware of 'Why' the cafes had the rules applied but they are a little OTT. I have been most surprised at the response of the group to our 'Dear All' epistles. There are obviously many frustrated 'travellers' and 'presenile grey nomads' out there :-) This sure is a magnificent country.

Mac

Hi Mac

Not too sure if this will help, but if I was on the road I would be using:

http://webmail.westnet.com.au/

It will work from any connection on any computer, within reason of course ;)

Good luck
Paul