Thanks to all for the help

below was the solution

Cheers
Mike

On 25/05/2005, at 10:39 AM, Rob Davies wrote:

Hope this helps if not report findings and I shall pass them on.

Doug Hammond from ifilm.com replies:

"We've heard from a number of Quicktime 7 users about this and I think
we've found the problem.  There was a bug with Apple's release of
Quicktime and I think this info should solve your problem. It involves
deleting a web plug-in that prevents users from watching videos
(specifically in Safari, Panther or Tiger, as far as we know) during a
web session:"

http://discussions.info.apple.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]@. 68ae3535/7

Shortened result delete "QuickTime Plugin.webplugin" from /Library/ Internet Plug-Ins