Replying to my own thread, the problem seems to have resolved itself. Go figure.

T.

On 31/05/2005, at 7:39 AM, Tobes wrote:

Followup post - I did this and it resolved the problem ... however the problem has manifested again, and I now no longer have the plugin to delete. *heh heh*

A quick Google search was no help. Any solutions gratefully appreciated.

Cheers,
Tobes.