Doug Wilson wrote:

As Rob Davies' earlier post mentions the video/film/postproduction side of
the creative industry in particular is significantly weighted towards the
Mac.  Apple's Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Soundtrack Pro, Logic, Shake,
Motion etc at the high end, and iMovie, iDVD, Garageband, iPhoto at the low
end are a formidable force in the industry that is acknowledged by most
commentators to be unmatched on the PC platform.  Just see how much of a
Mac-town Hollywood is.

Just catching up on my email from the last few days.

The above is truer than many people not doing video work realize.

Something I always find cute is when PC people try to dismiss Macs as just being 'good at video'.
It's like saying a particular car or other is good at 'driving'.

I ask you, if they are 'good' at video which is probably the most fundamental of all capabilities, what are they bad at then?

It's a funny old world indeed.

Have fun
Paul