Unlike WAMUG heroes like Glen Low, I find the workings of Automator to be fairly mysterious at times. Often, what seems to be a fairly logical approach just plain doesn't work for me, and I have to spend a lot of time mucking around with it fairly blindly before I find a solution to my (Automator) problem.

This morning I read about the Mac OS X Technology Guide to Automator, a 219-page eBook from Spiderworks. At $US15 I've gone ahead and grabbed a copy. Now I know how I'll be spending the long weekend...

You can read more about it at

http://www.spiderworks.com/books/automator.php

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913