Rod, you need to use the sender of your GPRS provider. For example, I'm with iinet for email, and Telstra is my mobile phone provider. I collect my email from my usual mailbox at iinet, but send via mail.bigpond.com. I've been doing this off and on over a period of five years or so, with PDAs and phones, so know that it works. cheers, Susan.