exactly James. I did not think the standard preset could be changed. At first I thought "that's nice, it is remembering what I did last time and simply clicked back to none and printed. Then on this premise next time i wet to print it should have come up as none but no, it was back to double line. If I change the double line to single hairline and print, when i come to print again it is on single hairline.

So I changed it to none and did a save as and saved a new preset called test, printed the document all ok. Next time to print the preset shows as test and when i check that it shows not as none but as single hairline the same as the standard.

Yvonne