I've had problems with starting, quitting and resizing windows in games and putting my G5 1.8 Ghz single processor to sleep ever since I bought it. I've been busy with studies but now I've finished exams I decide I'll do a clean install of Tiger but just before I do I'll have a bit of a look around for similar issues.

Much to my annoyance I found that many other people with G5 1.8 SP machines are experiencing the same problem and no-one can seem to find a solution. As far as I'm aware Apple have no official stance on the issue. The more I find the angrier I get. Looks like a clean install would be a complete waste of time.

Ruben A. Franke