On 06/07/2005, at 4:16 PM, James Devenish wrote:

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
on Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 03:17:39PM +0800, Mark Secker wrote:

no I know the company Altera and it's not them though  the product
sounds like "Altera"  - haven't gotten the minutes from that meeting
yet so don't know the spelling

Alteris

As google would say:

Did you mean: Altiris  ?

:)

We're looking at using a remote software
distribution/audit/management system for Windows (name eludes me
right now Altera? maybe), the Domain admin dude is making it sound
like the hottest new thing on the block  and I just roll my eyes
and groan and mutter under my breath "Zen Works"