It varies:
- sometimes it freezes after a number of saves.
- it always freezes after i have tried to send the file direct to the printer (Epson Stylus Color 1160)
- sometimes it will freeze on print to PDF.

I have learnt to:
- save before I try to print.
- print to PDF and then print that to the printer.

What is weird is that it will print from Excel with no problem at all.

mike moore