Since I know there are a few other staff/students at Curtin on the mailing list, I thought I'd drop out the bit of news that Apple laptops can now access Curtin's Wireless without requiring a special Cisco PCMCIA card. There's details here
http://wireless.curtin.edu.au
The VPN client is no longer needed either. Just plain WPA, so any 'normal' wireless card can hop on. It's been available for staff for a while and now students can use it to. There hasn't been much publicity to try and keep take up slow so that all the bugs can be bashed out without the network getting hammered. Of course there's only coverage in some areas, but as take up increases so will the coverage.

Gordon

--
Need to get in touch?
Email & MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]