If you use Toast, it will create a menu, and you can alter the titles to suit. This will create a very basic menu. Or you can use iDVD, but I'm not sure if the movie files have to be in .DV format. Maybe someone else on the list could clarify. But whatever the format, you just drop the movie file onto the iDVD screen and it will create a button for it. iDVD has lots of different menu choices and these look a lot nicer than Toast's default menu.

Cheers
James