> From: gary dorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> I believe someone on the list has a 20" G5 iMac with  eyetv connected, can
> watch tv,  record and also use as a computer- almost an  all in one.

We have a 17" iMac with an EyeTV 400 on our lounge room coffee table as our
main TV, but we use PowerBooks wirelessly connected with Airport Extreme to
stream live TV or recorded programs to the other rooms in the house every
now and then using CyTV.  It is a bit easier than carrying the iMac or a
large LCD monitor from room to room though it can be a somewhat less than
smooth solution over a wireless connection.

We also export un-watched recorded TV shows and movies from EyeTV to DVD-ROM
(3-4 movies or many more TV shows per DVD-ROM) to watch on a laptop on plane
trips etc.

-Mart