On 13/8/05 2:44 PM, "Laurie McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I didn't mention that I'm on 10.3.9 and tried it using QT 7.0.1
I did a Google Search and found the following

.mpe

File Type:    MPEG Movie File
Open With:    Mac / Windows: Apple QuickTime Player; Microsoft Windows Media
Player

I don't know why Quicktime can't play it but since it is an MPEG Movie
format have you tried playing it in VLC.

Another thing you could try is using something like ffmpegX and see if you
can convert it to a viewable format.

Finally Flip4Mac allows you to view WMV. It might work, but unlikely.

--

All the best

Greg Sharp
President/Webmaster