I can heartedly recommend the Behringer Eurorack UB802:

<http://www.behringer.com/UB802/index.cfm?lang=ENG>

Sounds like exactly what Rhonda is looking for. And I (luckily) picked mine up from a seller on appletalk.com.au for a paltry $60 :-) Music Park retail them for $132 inc GST, but I'm sure you could shop around for less.

<http://www.musicpark.com.au/PAMixers.html#BEHRINGER>

I dont want to seem a wet blanket but a friend of mine who sells mixing gear at a large music store tells me that 7 out of 10 mixers returned for warranty are behringers.

There are similar mixers at similar prices so dont fret ;)

So what would your friend recommend Paul? (For the sake of people searching the archives at some point, and for what I need to buy when my mixer fails :-) )

Seeya

Rod!