Some of my clients, a firm of lawyers, use it. Seems to work well in OSX
10.3x and 10.4x. Has a built in database of numbers for the various
locations around the world & you just select where you are and the software
then configures Internet Connect and dials. You use the same credentials
wherever you are so there is no configuration, other than choosing where you
are, once it's set up. I know they have used it successfully in Australia,
South Africa and Bali so far.
Hope that helps
Rob