On 26/08/2005, at 3:16 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

On 26/08/2005, at 2:49 PM, Rod wrote:

Hi All!

Just wondering if someone might be able to help me out. I have an archive of web pages that form an online manual. All in all, there are about 380 different HTML pages. Is there anyone that can make an automator workflow that will convert each of these pages into a pdf, then combine the pdf into one?

Seeya

Rod!

Hi Rod,

This might be what you are looking for.

<http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/automator/pdfconverter.html>

Close, but no cigar! Doesn't do html pages :-( But along the right track though! I can get one page opened in Safari, then converted using Automator, but I don't want to open 300-odd individual pages! This is precisely what Automator was made for :-)

Seeya

Rod!

PS Go Dockers!