I noticed the 20 was a little warm when I first plugged it in but doing colour correction through display panel by eye it is now better than acceptable

Yeah, I figured whatever I get will need some tweaking. :)

sorry this is illogical as "occasional game" and "WoW" in one sentance is
an oxymoron!
unless you bought a pre leveled character of ebay
;)

Heh heh - there is another alternative: I'm nearing the end of my interest in the game as I reach the higher levels. I've been addicted to be sure, but the law of diminishing returns is finally kicking in.

Cheers,
T.

P.S. Just had a play with an Apple 20 and 23" display respectively.