My only experience with CMS was with a site that needed updating because the provider of the initial CMS went out of business, the info was transferred to another server. Became a total nightmare and took months to resolve and required a total rewrite of the site.

In that time the ability to update the site was effectively lost, mainly due to the level of access / permissions available.

Also consider the ease of use if a number of people may be updating site information. Trying to update page text in a text box 50 mm wide and 100 mm high is not a pleasant experience.

Make a note in your risk assessment about the consequences of it falling over and plan for that eventuality.

Regards

Paul