I'll answer my own question - i think.
"How much flash storage will I need to store songs on my phone?

Most ROKR phones will come bundled with 512 MB flash cards, which allows you to
store up to 100 average-length songs. If your phone doesn’t come with a 512 MB
card, you will need 128MB of available flash storage space to store 25 average-
length songs on your phone. To store 50 average-length songs on your phone, you
will need 256MB of available flash storage."
Rod Blitvich

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: