I enjoy using Ragtime. Convinced our not for profit org to use it on their PCs for their newsletter. They are running MS XP. To send the finished file to the Printer for printing we use the Export option in the File menu, select pdf and export the file as a postsript. That has worked well until the last two issues. When the Printer tries to open the ps file he gets an error message "font error". In an effort to solve this I did the same conversion on my iMac running OS 10.2 and sent that to the Printer. Opened sweetly. For those who work cross-platform are there any comments on what might be happening on the PC?
Merv
--
"Science teaches that we must see in order to believe, but we must also believe in order to see."