In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 06:47:47PM +0800, Rick Armstrong wrote:
> I have a frustrating debate with a collegue who swears that a PC can do
> anything that a Mac can do but cheaper and faster.

A comparison like that is no better than saying that Ford cars carry
more shopping than Holden cars. You'd have to establish "what Ford",
"what Holden", who is doing the shopping, and what it is that they're
buying. If Macs and Mac software suit your job and/or your sanity, then
they are preferable in that realm. "Cheap", "fast", and "effective" are
a combination of the tool, the labourer *and* the task.