On 30/09/2005, at 11:00 AM, Martin Hill wrote:

From: Rick Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Dear Mac Users,
I have a frustrating debate with a collegue who swears that a PC can do
anything that a Mac can do but cheaper and faster.

Rick,
"Cheaper and faster"?
Hmm sounds like a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis is in order.
http://securityawareness.blogspot.com/2005/09/mad-as-hell-finale- recommendat
ions-and.html help to shed more light on the subject:

I won't dispute his findings, but where does he get his A/V updates for $1/year (unless I misread)? Considering it is protecting a companies computers. I don't think anyone thinks Macs are completely immune from viruses.
Andrew