Advice please.

I am getting sick of the number of hours each month it takes me to insert my downloaded bank statements into the complicated Excel spreadsheet I have set up to manage my home finances.

I want to import internet banking statements and allocate expense items (from 3 accounts) to categories such as fuel, utilities, insurance, shopping, etc. My wife is also starting up two small home businesses, so I would like to manage them too.

Can anyone suggest something with this functionality without a huge learning curve? Up to $100 is probably reasonable.

TIA
Rob