Advice please.

I am getting sick of the number of hours each month it takes me to insert my downloaded bank statements into the complicated Excel spreadsheet I have set up to manage my home finances.

I want to import internet banking statements and allocate expense items (from 3 accounts) to categories such as fuel, utilities, insurance, shopping, etc. My wife is also starting up two small home businesses, so I would like to manage them too.

Can anyone suggest something with this functionality without a huge learning curve? Up to $100 is probably reasonable.

You could try Moneydance or iBank for the home stuff.

<http://www.moneydance.com/>
<http://www.iggsoftware.com/ibank/index.php>

Have fun,
Shay (Still laughing at the Merrick and Rosso iPod pouches :)
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  There are many worlds and many