On 31/10/2005, at 7:27 PM, Stephen Chape wrote:

Not with you on the Bankwest site Greg ??

That got the scare bits running .......  You are right in one way
with Safari you do not see the Bankwest Secure screen URL
and hence you do not see https....
although it does show you the closed padlock .

In firefox the logon screen does show the internet address which does start with https:

Relaxed again now

Bob

It does not have an https prefix .... just http